The SQOPS project falls within the scope of monitoring and analysis of developments on ETLs, particularly on the Talend ETL.
SQOPS provides the following services:
- Analysis of the quality of developments made on data processing processes.
- Analysis of metadata used in processing processes.
- Analysis of transformations performed on data (Input/Output, Aggregation, Interface).
- Data flow mapping.
- Administrative monitoring (ETL user management, operations management, server management, configuration parameter monitoring).
- Monitoring of logs, job execution times, data volume, and JVM memory usage.
- Tracking of Talend migration and version upgrades.